 From: Dan Axtell <daxt...@connix.com>
Subject: Running SCO binaries
Date: 1996/03/23
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: Connix - The Connecticut Internet Exchange
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
x-mailer: Mozilla 2.0 (Win95; I)

I am trying to run Informix 5.0 for SCO on Linux and am running into
problems.  The administrative probgram doesn't seem to be able to
initialize shared memory.  It says: tbinit: fatal error in shared memory
initialization.

I have installed the SCO version of libc_s, but am not sure what I have
to do to get Linux to use shared memory.  I believe the kernel (1.2.13)
has support for this compiled in.  Anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks,
Dan