 From: ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk (Mike Jagdis)
Subject: ibcs-1.3-960404-ALPHA.tar.gz
Date: 1996/04/04
sender: owner-linux-ib...@vger.rutgers.edu
x-hdr-sender: ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk
x-env-sender: owner-linux-ibcs2-outgo...@vger.rutgers.edu
newsgroups: linux.dev.ibcs2

Ok, for all that want to run a bleeding edge development kernel
I've put a snapshot of the development code on tsx-11.mit.edu
in /pub/linux/BETA/ibcs2/.

  The 1.3 means that it may work with some development kernels (it
will work with the current stable kernel). The 960404 is the release
date in YYMMDD form and means that the kernels it is most likely
to work with are around 1.3.83, 1.3.82. (If I have the ifdefs right
it will work with earlier kernels but I don't have the capacity to
do that sort of testing. I have no way of even *guessing* if it will
work with later kernels!). The ALPHA means I haven't done any serious
testing myself and it may have serious problems. The chance you
take is in inverse proportion to what you paid for it :-).

| Mike Jagdis                   | Internet: ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk  |
| 280, Silverdale Road, Earley, | Voice:    +44 1734 266996            |
| Reading RG6 7NU ENGLAND       | Work:     +44 1734 890403            |