From: ridg...@inls3.tmc.edu (Doug Ridgway)
Subject: Unixware binaries?
Date: 1996/08/05
references: <4u2snn$36t@nadine.teleport.com>
organization: Institute for NonLinear Science, UCSD
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

Can one run Unixware binaries under Linux using iBCS? How is it supposed
to work? A friend sent me a couple of Hello world binaries compiled on
his Unixware box, and I've been unable to get them to run. The dynamically
linked one (http://wessex.ucsd.edu/alp/a.out) generates ``Command not found''
while the static linked one (http://wessex.ucsd.edu/alp/as.out) generates
a seg fault. The iBCS module appears to be loaded into my kernel. I'm
running 1.2.13, Red Hat 3.0.3.

Anybody have a clue what I'm doing wrong? Or is it not possible?

Thanks for the help,
doug.
dridg...@uscd.edu
(Please mail in addition to following up, UCSD's news feed is flaky...)