From: Eric Crampton < e...@ecrampto.async.vt.edu>
Subject: Linux advocates---Please read
Date: 1996/08/18
organization: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
reply-to: ecram...@vt.edu
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

I got this URL from a recent post on comp.os.linux.annouce, and I suggest
that all Linux advocates should read it:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/~wirzeniu/texts/advocating-linux.html

This would be a much better newsgroup if everyone followed Lars' advice.

 Eric Crampton (ecram...@vt.edu) | WWW: http://csugrad.cs.vt.edu/~ecrampto