From: Mike Jagdis <m...@roan.co.uk>
Subject: Free SCO!
Date: 1996/08/22
sender: owner-linux-ib...@vger.rutgers.edu
content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
organisation: Roan Technology Ltd
x-hdr-sender: m...@roan.co.uk
mime-version: 1.0
x-env-sender: owner-linux-ibcs2-outgo...@vger.rutgers.edu
newsgroups: linux.dev.ibcs2

Those of you wanting SCO libraries and/or compilers may like to note
that SCO has decided to give away licenses to their products for
educational and non-commercial use. Yes, this includes home use - they
suggest that one use might be to run a BBS :-).

  Of course, I believe Linux+iBCS is still faster :-).

|  Mike Jagdis                  |  Internet:  mailto:m...@roan.co.uk   |
|  Roan Technology Ltd.         |                                      |
|  54A Peach Street, Wokingham  |  Telephone:  +44 118 989 0403        |
|  RG40 11XG, ENGLAND           |  Fax:        +44 118 989 1195        |