From: Allen Lu <alle...@earthlink.net>
Subject: iBCS module on 1.2.13 Linux
Date: 1996/08/25
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: Earthlink Network, Inc.
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
x-mailer: Mozilla 2.0 (WinNT; I)

Hello

I would like to know which is the latest version of iBCS that
I can run under Linux 1.2.13? How do I find out what version
I have?

Do iBCS modules support all SCO binaries or do they support up
to a certain version?

Thanks

Allen