From: ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk (Mike Jagdis)
Subject: Re: FAQ
Date: 1996/09/17
sender: owner-linux-ib...@vger.rutgers.edu
x-hdr-sender: ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk
x-env-sender: owner-linux-ibcs2-outgo...@vger.rutgers.edu
newsgroups: linux.dev.ibcs2

> Talking of FAQs, I'm sure that someone asked whether there is an FAQ
> for this list - I don't recall seeing a reply :-(   and would also
> like to know?

The only really consistent FAQ is "Where's the FAQ?". It doesn't
seem worth creating a FAQ just to answer that :-).

  Other popular questions tend to arise because some distributors
seem to want to load iBCS at boot up on a more or less arbitrary
basis with no indication of what it is or where to find the
documentation. Since they run businesses selling it this way I
tend to figure they can pick up their own support :-).

| Mike Jagdis                   | Internet: ja...@purplet.demon.co.uk  |
| 280, Silverdale Road, Earley, | Voice:    +44 1734 266996            |
| Reading RG6 7NU ENGLAND       | Work:     +44 1734 890403            |