From: Daniel Baum <dnb...@baumhouse.demon.co.uk>
Subject: SCO openserver 5 shared libraries
Date: 1996/10/06
sender: owner-li...@vger.rutgers.edu
references: <199609302149.WAA32523@woodlea.wintermute.co.uk>
content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
x-hdr-sender: dnb...@baumhouse.demon.co.uk
mime-version: 1.0
x-env-sender: owner-linux-i...@vger.rutgers.edu
newsgroups: linux.dev.ibcs2

Is it possible to use SCO Openserver 5 shared libraries under iBCS2?

I am running Linux 2.0.12 with the latest iBCS2. I bought the SCO
Openserver 5 CD-ROM, mostly out of curiosity. Some small bianries, which
don't use shared libraries, do work, but most stuff needs libraries. I
have had absolutely no success in getting the libraries to work, even
though I have copied them into the right place etc.

Is there something else I need to do or is it just impossible?

Thanks,

Daniel Baum