From: p...@nicheltd.demon.co.uk (Phil Grace)
Subject: How compatible is Linux with SCO binaries ?
Date: 1996/11/09
x-nntp-posting-host: nicheltd.demon.co.uk
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

Hi can anyone help with a bit of info ?

How compatible is Linux (any version) with SCO Unix 3.2 v 4.2 or SCO
Openserver V.

I have heard it is SOURCE compatible, but do binaries compiled using
the SCO dev system run under Linux ?

Thanks

Phil.