From: Conrad Sanders <sandc...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: SCO Open Server VS Linux
Date: 1996/11/29
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: United Mailing Inc.
x-netcom-date: Fri Nov 29  6:35:13 AM PST 1996
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.unix.sco.misc
x-mailer: Mozilla 2.0 (Win16; I)

Has anyone out there tried Linux ?  I am trying to decide if I should
install Linux or SCO Openserver.  Any comments ?

--
Conrad R. Sanders
United Mailing Inc.