From: awm...@oakland.edu (awmunn)
Subject: Best Intel based Unix for Apache?
Date: 1996/12/06
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: Oakland University, Rochester MI
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix

What is the ebst Intel based Unix for running Apache on?
FreeBSD? Linux? Solaris? Doesnt matter?

please reply through email since I dont read this group very often.

Thanks

Andrew