From: Andrew Veliath <vel...@rpi.edu>
Subject: Preview of Tool
Date: 1996/12/23
organization: Mail2News gateway
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
mime-version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.92)
newsgroups: saar.lists.fvwm

I thought it would be nifty to have the Windows NT (TM) color schemes
for my Unix fvwm2 setup, so I have written a package to do that.  I've
to do some cleanups and a bit more on it then I might release it.

I want to know if people are interested in a package like this.
Instead of trying to duplicate your color schemes from your Windows NT
(!)  setup (I admit some are not too bad :), what I have working now
will take all of your color schemes and then translate them into a
suitable format for say, fvwm 2 beta or fvwm95 (right now it will give
you a menu of *all* your color schemes from your Windows setup).  It
requires that you actually have a Windows setup to do the obtain the
raw data however.

There are some pics near the bottom of:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_modules.html

Merry Christmas!