From: Peter.Pilg...@it.newsint.co.uk
Subject: Booting Red Hat Linux 4 boot.img on AJP 6200 LapTop ? [Anybody]
Date: 1997/06/10
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.setup,comp.os.linux.hardware

I am a systems developer normally using Solaris 2.4 etc

I just bought a win95 laptop computer [British, London
 made AJP 62-200M]. Does any have success installing Red Hat
Linux 4.1 on an AJP machine or similar. RH Linux came on the
May 1997 edition of Personal Computer World Magazine.

The message I get is :-

uncompressing linux ... done
now booting kernel
console: 16 point foint font, 400 scans
console: colour VGA ... 80x25
pcibios_init: BIOS 32 Service Directory Structure at 0x000ec050
pcibios_init: BIOS 32 Service Directory entry at 0xee600
pcibios_init: PCI BIOS Revision 2.10 at entry 0xee63e
probing PCI hardware.
warning: Unknown PCI device (1039:4107) Please read include/linux/pci.h

I am stuck! What else can I do? Any suggestions ?
I looked at the FAQ and I cannot find anything useful.

ciao

Peter Pilgrim
Systems Development,
News International, London, England