From: ph...@philh.dakcs.com (Phil Humpherys)
Subject: iBCS docs
Date: 1997/11/07
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc

Could someone kindly point me in the direction of some good
recent docs on iBCS[2]?

--
 Phil Humpherys  <ph...@dakcs.com>         Fax: +1.801.778.2382
 Systems Administrator/Engineer          Phone: +1.801.778.2238

"Got no time for spreadin' roots, our time has come to be gone.  And
though our health we drank a thousand times, it's time to ramble on."
- Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, Ramble On, 1969.