From: irr...@impsat1.com.ar (JuanJo Ciarlante)
Subject: iBCS2 for 2.1?
Date: 1998/03/11
Sender: muc.de!l-linux-kernel-owner
Newsgroups: muc.lists.linux-kernel

Any pointer outthere?

-- Juanjo       http://juanjox.home.ml.org

-
the body of a message to majord...@vger.rutgers.edu

From: m...@roan.co.uk (Mike Jagdis)
Subject: Re: iBCS2 for 2.1?
Date: 1998/03/11
Sender: muc.de!l-linux-kernel-owner
Newsgroups: muc.lists.linux-kernel

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, JuanJo Ciarlante wrote:

> Any pointer outthere?

Not yet. It's on the way - slowly. Somewhere between a real
code freeze on 2.1 and the release of 2.2 is likely...

|  Mike Jagdis                  |  Internet:  mailto:m...@roan.co.uk   |
|  Roan Technology Ltd.         |                                      |
|  54A Peach Street, Wokingham  |  Telephone:  +44 118 989 0403        |
|  RG40 1XG, ENGLAND            |  Fax:        +44 118 989 1195        |

-
the body of a message to majord...@vger.rutgers.edu