From: Jeff Raubitschek <raub...@nospam.writeme.com>
Subject: DVD or mpeg2 decoder suport in Linux?
Date: 1998/03/14
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware

Is there any projects to support one of the major mpeg2 decoders so that
a linux box could
be used to view DVD movies?

I could not find any information on this anywhere, any help would be
appreciated.

-jeff

| Jeff Raubitschek                  Computer Engineer     |
|          raubitsj (at) writeme (dot) com                |