		        GNOME Mailing List Archives

From: al...@dacapo.se (alex)
Subject: ATI TV2PC
Date: 1998/04/13
Sender: muc.de!l-linux-kernel-owner
Newsgroups: muc.lists.linux-kernel

Hi !

I know that the Quickcam VTc isn't supported and that the recommendation
is to buy a BT848 based card. Now I happend to have an ATI PC2TV board and
I wonder if there is any disscusion going on with ATI to get the specs or
anyone doing any coding on the PC2TV board. Not that it matters much, but
it would be fun to be able to run it on Linux.

/Alex
--
| Alex Frausin             | Linux > Solaris, HP-UX, BSD, NT, MacOS      |