From: Rik van Riel < H.H.vanRiel@phys.uu.nl>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: WWW: linux mm-patches address change
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:21:19 GMT

Hi everybody,

The domain name of my university is going to change from
fys.ruu.nl into phys.uu.nl.

This means that the Linux MM patches homepage is now
located on:

http://www.phys.uu.nl/~riel/mm-patch/

and my e-mail has changed into:

H.H.vanRiel@phys.uu.nl  (just in case the new name doesn't come through)

Rik.
| Linux: - LinuxHQ MM-patches page          | Scouting       webmaster |
|        - kswapd ask-him & complain-to guy | Vries    cubscout leader |
|     http://www.phys.uu.nl/~riel/          | H.H.vanRiel@phys.uu.nl |

- --
http://www.iki.fi/mjr/cola-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@news.ornl.gov