From: torgei...@vertech.no (Torgeir Veimo)
Subject: driver for Creative Labs DVD kits
Date: 1998/04/20
Sender: muc.de!l-linux-kernel-owner
Newsgroups: muc.lists.linux-kernel

I'm interested in a linux driver for these kits.

The Creative Labs DVD kit uses a card which is virtual identical to a
Auravision Universal Reference design, for which complete specification
is available.

Any information about work already done in this area is very welcome.

Relevant information:

http://www.auravision.com/public/designs/uni_DVD.htm
http://www.auravision.com/public/products/524proc.htm
http://www.c-cube.com/products/zivads.html