From: "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozd...@csi.com>
Subject: iBCS
Date: 1998/05/18
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system

Hi,
in order to run some SCO binary on Linux 2.1.1xx, I'm trying to
re-animate iBCS. The versions I found seem to be rather old, and I found
a hint somewhere that iBCS is discontinued by its original authors...

Anybody else working on this, so we could combine efforts? I have no
idea what really is done inside iBCS, at least up to now. I try to
compile, and fix where the compiler gives me errors. This will probably
lead to a module that can be loaded, but will not work at all :-(.

If somebody is further than I am, or working on this as well, please
respond either here or by email.

Regards,
Jens

--
Jens-U. Mozdzen, Netzdesign und -entwicklung  | email jmozd...@csi.com
Schleswiger Damm 200                          | phone & fax ++49-40-5595175