		   Video for Linux Mailing List Archives

List:       linux-video
Subject:    [video4linux] Discussions of TV extensions for XFree
From:       Christopher Blizzard <blizzard () appliedtheory ! com>
Date:       1998-05-26 15:52:00

Just FYI, there's a lot of discussion on the XFree mailing lists right
now about what to do about the different TV cards including writing a TV
extension for the server.  I don't know if anyone on this list is also
on the XFree mailing list but it might be worth it for someone more
technically competent that myself to give input to their discussion.

--Chris

message.

On Tue, May 26, 1998 at 03:52:00PM +0000, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> Just FYI, there's a lot of discussion on the XFree mailing lists right
> now about what to do about the different TV cards including writing a TV
> extension for the server.  I don't know if anyone on this list is also
> on the XFree mailing list but it might be worth it for someone more
> technically competent that myself to give input to their discussion.

  I believe Alan Cox had a go at that,  and I've been toying with the
same idea (but haven't yet tried to get video card docs).

  Which list?  The internal xfree lists for their developers?

DF
--
Derek Fawcus                                                    derek@spider.com
Spider Software Ltd.                                        +44 (0) 131 475 7034