List:       linux-video
Subject:    [video4linux] Hello everybody
From:       alexb () jetsuite ! com (Alex Bakaev)
Date:       1998-07-23 17:19:25

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new subscriber to the list.

My name is Alex Bakaev and I am the original developer of the Brooktree
bt848 video capture drivers for Win95 and WDM driver for Win98/NT5.
Recently I decided to port them to Linux and was pleasantly surprised
that a whole community exists around bt848.

As I'm coming up to speed with Linux, please excuse my possibly naive
questions.

Once again, hi everybody,

Alex Bakaev
message.