		   Video for Linux Mailing List Archives

List:       linux-video
Subject:    [video4linux] newbie - MPEG question
From:       Ryan Bedwell <ryanb () transera ! com>
Date:       1998-07-29 20:00:00

New to the list, so forgive me if I'm looking in the wrong place.

I'm looking for an MPEG-2 decoder that I can use under Linux; so far I
haven't been able to find a hardware or software solution (though there
are several software MPEG-1 decoders available).  Is there such a
decoder card for which Linux drivers have been or are being written?

Thanks

Ryan Bedwell

message.