		        GNOME Mailing List Archives

From: di...@netcom.com (William R. Dirks)
Subject: kernel: warning: ioport table is full
Date: 1998/08/01
Sender: di...@netcom8.netcom.com
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system

I got this 17 times when my driver accidentally tried to reserve two sets
of ioports for the device. In this case it was a mistake, but if I had two
cards, then it would be normal.

I'm new to Linux, so I'm no expert, but I can guess there is a fixed-length
table in there that could stand being a little longer. :)

Bill.