		   Video for Linux Mailing List Archives

List:       linux-video
Subject:    [video4linux] ATI All-in-Wonder abd bt829
From:       Roger Hardiman <roger () cs ! strath ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-10-01 8:50:41

Hi,
I remember reading on the web site that no one was working on the
ATI-All-in-wonder card as ATI would not give details of how the
bt829 was wired.

What is the current situation.

Someone I know may be offering to do all the hard work.

Bye
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde University Telepresence Group
message.