List:       linux-video
Subject:    [video4linux] Broadway Mpeg-1 Capture Card
From:       Brian Ristuccia <brianr () osiris ! ml ! org>
Date:       1998-11-13 17:05:13

It looks like some folks are working on a Linux driver for the Broadway
Mpeg-1 Capture Card, but there's no mention of using the Video For Linux API
anywhere on their web page.

I sent them mail about the project. Hopefully they'll take a look at the
v4l API, and we'll avoid having yet another capture card API.

The URL is: http://students.washington.edu/huseby/index.html

--
Brian Ristuccia
brianr@osiris.ml.org