From: aew...@access.hky.com (Albert E. Whale)
Subject: ATAPI CD Writeable Drivers
Date: 1999/03/21
Newsgroups: linux.redhat.devel

OK, I'm looking for the ATAPI CDR Writable drivers.  I've searched the
HOWTO's rufus .... the only think that I can find is about the SCSI
Drivers.

Can anyone help?

Albert E. Whale       aew...@access.hky.com
http://www.hky.com/aewhale.html
Sr. Database, Internet and Unix Systems Consultant
The Maxim Group - Information Systems Consultants

Pennsylvania Parenthood Initiative -
It takes two people to become parents, the children need both of them!
Parents without Partners - Past President
Co-Founder of The Purple Heart Foundation
My Personal Custody Page - http://www.hky.com/custody.html

> OK, I'm looking for the ATAPI CDR Writable drivers.  I've searched the
> HOWTO's rufus .... the only think that I can find is about the SCSI
> Drivers.
>
> Can anyone help?

insmod ide-scsi

Alan

>> OK, I'm looking for the ATAPI CDR Writable drivers.  I've searched the
>> HOWTO's rufus .... the only think that I can find is about the SCSI
>> Drivers.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>
>insmod ide-scsi
>
>Alan
Alan,

I gave that a try but that module is not found.  Any ideas?