List:       linux-video
Subject:    Notes on how to make MPEGS
From:       Christoph Doerbeck A242369 <cdoerbec () cso ! fmr ! com>
Date:       1999-04-23 16:59:04

Greetings,

I have been playing with xawtv, vstream, and mpeg2encode (with vstream patches)
and have successfully been creating little MPEG clips (15-60 seconds, no
audio).

Now I would like to add audio, and have had little luck finding any
references to how it's done?

I'm running RedHat 5.2 Linux, Kernel 2.0.36, with a WinTV404/NTSC.

Any info and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Links/addresses
to utilities would also be greatly honored.

- Christoph