List:       linux-video
Subject:    No DVD support from Sigma?
From:       Määttänen_Tuomas <m153363 () assari ! cc ! tut ! fi>
Date:       1999-05-12 19:16:14

Hi,

it seems there will be no support from Sigma Designs for
the current Hollywood+ decoder card.

The following two messages were posted to their news server
earlier today. I have edited the messages a bit but note that
Jouni is _quoting_ a mail from tech support. The original
messages should be available from: