From: "Boris" <borisspa...@pleasemovil.com>
Subject: Phase #2 of Mindcraft tests. Linux in deep s***.
Date: 1999/06/25
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy

Gee, Jeremy Allison. I new that he's full of s*** right away.
Here are results of open Linux vs. NT tests arbitrated by PC labs.
Mindcraft and Linux representatives were present during those tests.
NT beats Linux by WIDE margin, especially on higher end hardware.
http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,1015266,00.html

Boris