		  LinuxDVD Project Mailing List Archives

From derek@spider.com Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:33:21 +0100
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:33:21 +0100
From: Derek Fawcus derek@spider.com
Subject: [Livid-dev] Bug in kernel CSS code?

--lDmy9qa7XSrSxqzV

Hi Andrew,
I believe I've found a minor bug in the Linux CSS ioctls you did. It's
the code for getting the ASF, I think it's using the wrong struct (and the
wrong member as well).

My current version of your patch for drivers/block/ide-cd.h against
v 2.2.7, and a diff between the two diffs in appended below.

DF
--
Derek Fawcus derek@spider.com
Spider Software Ltd. +44 (0) 131 475 7034

Code