From holzt@multimediahaus.de Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:25:29 +0200
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:25:29 +0200
From: Michael Holzt holzt@multimediahaus.de

Can't we merge this two mailinglists? I assume we are working on the same
things, and in fact many recent postings where crosscopied to both lists.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Holzt Multimediahaus GmbH
Technik D-58540 Meinerzhagen
holzt@multimediahaus.de +49 2354 9296-0

From mpav@purdue.edu Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:39:09 -0500 (EST)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:39:09 -0500 (EST)
From: Matthew R. Pavlovich mpav@purdue.edu
Subject: [Livid-dev] I am back, really...

Sorry about the short absense, work has been pounding me.. anyway..

I have added new CVS modules, ifo, cdrom-patch and ac3dec. I will be
updating the magvideo code, and we will be merging projects with the
mgavideo guys, and btw "They have video!" The new CVS modules mostly just
have README files in them. I will be contacting the ac3dec author about
putting ac3dec in CVS.

As far as merging the lists, I think we definitely need to do it, anyone
know if it is possible to merge archives? One thought I had was to move
the Linux-dvd list and create a few new lists, livid-dev for general
stuff: api's, etc. Change linuxdvd to livid-dvd and run with that. Add
livid-mga for the video, livid-mpg for software playback (I am going to be
in contact with ppl at Loki about bringing SMPEG to the CVS tree).

I am not trying to step on any people's toes, these are just ideas.
Feedback.. feedback..

Matthew R. Pavlovich