From lennon@igrin.co.nz Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:20:49 +1200
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:20:49 +1200
From: Craig Whitmore lennon@igrin.co.nz
Subject: [Livid-dev] NIST

Just got NIST compiled on linux and tried to play some VOB files
(unencrypted ones) and I get a small white window only and no audio at all
:(

Any idea why?

I tried running in 8 bit and 16 and 24 bit colour and same result :(

Anyone got any video out of it on the linux compile?

Thanks
Craig Whitmore
iGRIN Internet