	      Linux Video & DVD Project Mailing List Archives

From axboe@image.dk Wed, 4 Aug 1999 02:27:15 +0200
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 02:27:15 +0200
From: Jens Axboe axboe@image.dk
Subject: [Livid-dev] CD-ROM updates, yet again

Hi,

I have updated the patches on my site (www.kernel.dk) and
sync'ed with the CVS cdrom-patch module. I don't have any
pending bug reports, so be sure to let me know if anything
acts up.

I'll work up a DVD only patch tomorrow and spoon feed it
to Linus for 2.3 inclusion. A feature freeze is planned
in a couple of weeks for 2.3, so it is very important that
we get in a lot of testing!

--
* Jens Axboe <axboe@image.dk>
* Linux CD-ROM Maintainer