From: Greg Douglas <gdoug...@reputable.com>
Subject: "Linux is better than any proprietary Unix"
Date: 1999/08/11
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi.misc

http://www.eet.com/story/OEG19990810S0019

The emergence of Linux as an industry standard, and the
fact that Linux is better than any proprietary version
of Unix, led SGI to reassess its position in the Windows
NT market, Vrolyk said.

-- John R. Vrolyk, senior vice president of SGI's computer
systems business unit.

Still selling those Origins, John?
This company is doomed.

Greg Douglas              : Linux is only free
Reputable Systems         : if your time is worthless.
http://www.reputable.com  : - MrNutty.