From chaos@okcforum.org Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:48:51 -0500
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:48:51 -0500
From: Nathan Grennan chaos@okcforum.org
Subject: [Livid-dev] Driver source

Hello,

I have thought of writing a driver for my Creative Inlay decoder
card(LuxSonor 220 chipset), but I know little of coding. Not having the
specifications doesn't help. But I did find source code to a driver for
windows that has CSS code taken out, tho it has a few hints of CSS. It
doesn't do me much good. But I thought the source might interest some on
the list. If anyone is interested,
send me an e-mail and we can work out how to transfer it to you. You can
also download it from Microsoft's site, but it is very hidden. I happen
to find it with a search engine.

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 11:48:51AM -0500, Nathan Grennan wrote:
> send me an e-mail and we can work out how to transfer it to you. You can
> also download it from Microsoft's site, but it is very hidden. I happen
> to find it with a search engine.

Please post the URL.