From pvolcko@concentric.net Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:58:29 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:58:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: pvolcko@concentric.net pvolcko@concentric.net
Subject: [LinuxDVD] Livid code

I was wondering if anyone out there had current snapshots or cvs checkouts
of the livid code, specifically the css related stuff. The web site's
been down today (possibly longer) and I can't get at the cvs myself. If
someone has a mirror of the code up or could email a tarball to me I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Paul Volcko
LSDVD