From charonstyx@netscape.net 1 Sep 99 15:37:43 EST
Date: 1 Sep 99 15:37:43 EST
From: Julian charonstyx@netscape.net
Subject: [LinuxDVD] Current Progress?

Whats the progress report on linuxDVD?
I've read theres likely to be a decoder card available with drivers for l=
inux
later this year (maybe?). how will that work? is there developement on a
player for this card? =

But what about people that already have a decoder card like the Hollywood=
+ or
no decoder card at all? =

What players/drivers are being developed? I realise theres developement o=
n a
CSS disc unlocking code and theres some legalities involved with that. Bu=
t in
any event..once its out there its OUT THERE i guess. all we need then is =
player right?
regards

Jules.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=