From: Uwe Bonnes <b...@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject: Dodsrip under Wine
Date: 1999/09/29
Newsgroups: comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine

Hallo,

I want to report that dodsrip ( to copy and descramble CSS-coded Video
(VOB)) file  from DVD movies  worked for me under wine and I was able to
play the file with powerdvd under vmware. I have yet to look at the problems
of powerdvd under Wine.

Bye

--
Uwe Bonnes                b...@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de