From tmilker@radiks.net Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:35:44 -0500
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:35:44 -0500
From: Ted Milker tmilker@radiks.net
Subject: [Livid-dev] DeCSS source

The DeCSS source code is available on the DeCSS homepage at:

http://mmadb.no/hwplus/____MMSystem_275____/Decss.zip

Ted

From crow@debian.org Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:33:33 -0500
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:33:33 -0500
From: Stephen Crowley crow@debian.org

Hmm, this doesn't look like the source, just binaries.

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 06:35:44PM -0500, Ted Milker wrote:
> The DeCSS source code is available on the DeCSS homepage at:
>
> http://mmadb.no/hwplus/____MMSystem_275____/Decss.zip
>
> Ted

Stephen Crowley

From jak@xmmoms.physics.ucsb.edu Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jamie Kennea jak@xmmoms.physics.ucsb.edu

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Ted Milker wrote:

> The DeCSS source code is available on the DeCSS homepage at:
>
> http://mmadb.no/hwplus/____MMSystem_275____/Decss.zip

For the words "source code" read "binary" here. No source code on that
page.

Jamie

> > The DeCSS source code is available on the DeCSS homepage at:
> >
> > http://mmadb.no/hwplus/____MMSystem_275____/Decss.zip
>
> For the words "source code" read "binary" here. No source code on that
> page.

Oh it was there, he deleted it after I posted to the mailing list. I
know
its the source because I have it. I think some other people might have
snagged it before he deleted it though.

Ted