From Ulrich.Habel@de.heidelberg.com Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:54:18 +0200
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:54:18 +0200
From: Habel, Ulrich 6575 EXT EPE-12 Ulrich.Habel@de.heidelberg.com
Subject: [Livid-dev] CVS - when does we have access again?

Hi *

is there a plan when anonymous access is granted on the CVS repossetory
again?
I would like to update - you not? :*)

Uli

From pvolcko@concentric.net Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:31:33 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:31:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: pvolcko@concentric.net pvolcko@concentric.net

I'd suggest that someone else gather up all the code thats out there for the
various subprojects and start a new publiic repository. This CVS problem has
been around a long time with no solution in sight (at least thats been
mentioned on the list). When/if things get back to normal on the openprojects
site then either the web site can host some snapshots or something or the
entire repository can get moved over again.