From andersen@lineo.com Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:31:13 -0600
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:31:13 -0600
From: Erik Andersen andersen@lineo.com
Subject: [BusyBox] BusyBox 0.45 released!

Just a quick note that I have officially released BusyBox 0.45.  There is no
0.44 release. Somehow 0.44 got announced a few weeks ago -- prior to its
actually being released. To avoid any confusion I've just skipped over 0.44.

The source is tagged in CVS, a nice new tarball is sitting on the ftp site, and
I will be making an announcement to freshmeat in a few minutes.

Many thanks to everyone for all your work.  Tomorrow we can start worrying
about what to do for the next release. :)

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen@lineo.com