To: video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Best All Around VideoCapture Card
From: Ross Dmochowski < rossd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 06:25:04 -0800
Gecko/20010726 Netscape6/6.1

Hi-
anyone have a suggestion for 'best' all-around Video capture card?
My only requirements-
a) good vl1 (and hopefully vl2) driver support
b) relatively inexpensive

There is a project I'm scoping to capture video from vhs and possibly
video-camera (firewire). Any help would be appreciated, as I am new to
using video-capture devices under linux.
Thanks.

Ross S. Dmochowski
Programmer/Analyst III
UC Berkeley Department of Mechanical Engineering
2113 Etcheverry Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-0001
Phone (510) 643-0873
Fax   (510) 643-3076
PGP Fingerprint: 8FF0A0165DC08F73EC7CB75761EF4F23D7C207FA
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD7C207FA