Newsgroups: mlist.linux.kernel
Date: 	Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:01:05 -0200
From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <a...@conectiva.com.br>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Janitor weekend!

Something that has been proposed for many moons, but something
we never got around to doing was an IRC janitor weekend.
Rather than further procrastinate, it's going to happen this
weekend, as of the Friday evening on irc.openprojects.net,
#kerneljanitor

For those that are not aware the kernel janitor project
(http://www.kerneljanitors.org) maintains a TODO list of
various parts of the kernel in need of some cleaning up.
The mailing list is working out quite well, but a lot of
subscribers are of the "I want to help, but need a push"
state. For this reason, a bunch of us will be around at
various times to answer questions, look through any
cleanup patches in progress..

So, grab a broom, and start cleaning 8-)

The Kernel Janitor Team.
-

> as of the Friday evening on irc.openprojects.net, #kerneljanitor

Great, but evening in which timezone?

FlatCap (Rich).

-