From uug-list@uug.byu.edu  Sat Feb 22 20:03:47 2003
From: uug-list@uug.byu.edu (Frank Sorenson)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:03:47 -0700 (MST)
Subject: [uug] Job

I need to hire one or more additional students to work for me as system
programmers (in CS).  All the students currently working for me are
probably going to graduate and take off eventually.

I need people with some Linux experience, but mostly I need people who can
be helpful and learn quickly.  The job is mainly about supporting the
linux labs and servers, but you'll be helping students a lot, moving
computers, fixing faculty computers, and even doing some stuff with that
other operating system.

Right now, I need people who will be around at least a year, preferably
longer.  I can probably only pay $8-$9 starting out, but I'm told I'm not
too bad to work for, and most people really learn a lot, and some even say
it's a fun job.

If you're interested, send me an email or stop by my office: 1144 TMCB.

Frank
Frank Sorenson - KD7TZK
CSR Computer Science Department
Brigham Young University