From mhalcrow at cs.byu.edu  Sat Apr 26 14:27:30 2003
From: mhalcrow at cs.byu.edu (Michael Halcrow)
Date: Sat Apr 26 14:36:11 2003
Subject: [uug] Goodbye

I've had it up to HERE with socks and sandals, fruit jello, petty
flamewars, white plastic chains around patches of grass, parking
nazi's, trolls, and vi and BSD users (whose OS, I might add, is
dying).  I'm leaving!

Well, okay, so I'm going to the IBM Linux Technology Center in Austin,
Texas for the next 8 months or so.  I'll stay subscribed to this list
until someone offends me.  :-)

And I'll most likely be back.

Cheers!
Mike

--
Michael Halcrow                          | mhalcrow@cs.byu.edu
                                         | Brigham Young University
Natural selection is a theory, just like |
gravity. If you don't believe it, go     |
jump off a bridge!                       |
GnuPG Keyprint:  05B5 08A8 713A 64C1 D35D  2371 2D3C FDDA 3EB6 601D