From evan at mcnabbs.org  Mon Sep 15 09:03:50 2003
From: evan at mcnabbs.org (Evan McNabb)
Date: Mon Sep 15 08:03:30 2003
Subject: [uug] Linux Marketing Survey

I have a friend who is getting his MBA and is currently working on a
project to see how to market Linux to the average person. I told him if
we were to ask the UUGers he could probably get a pretty good response.
Here's his question:

Q: What features or attributes of Linux led you to start using it and/or
influence you to continue using it? Please be specific and descriptive
as possible and as technical as you would like.

Feel free to write as much (Halcrow) or as little as you want...

-Evan

--
       Evan McNabb: <emcnabb@cs.byu.edu> <evan@mcnabbs.org>