From mike at halcrow.us  Tue Sep 30 18:13:36 2003
From: mike at halcrow.us (Michael Halcrow)
Date: Tue Sep 30 16:15:18 2003
Subject: [uug] 300+ Members!

Just so nobody lets this slip by unnoticed - the number of registered
UUG members on the web site has surpassed the 300 mark.  We are now at
302!

Of course, this does not take stagnant accounts into consideration.
If we were to sound the UUG battle horn, I think we would have a tough
time rounding up 300 UUG warriors strong...

How many people are currently subscribed to the list?

Mike

                Michael A. Halcrow <mike@halcrow.us>
           Security Engineer, IBM Linux Technology Center
GnuPG Fingerprint: 05B5 08A8 713A 64C1 D35D 2371 2D3C FDDA 3EB6 601D

If you are too busy to read, then you are too busy.

uug-list has 217 subscribed members, and newbies has 120.

* Michael Halcrow [Tue, 30 Sep 2003 at 17:13 -0500]
< quote>