From: k...@gatech.edu (Ken Seefried iii)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.aux
Subject: Will there be a release 3 AUX
Date: 29 Jul 88 23:40:09 GMT

When will there be an AUX release  based on System V  release 3 (or 4)?

Are there plans to produce an AUX like SunOS 4 (no flames), meaning
a System V/BSD merge?

thanks...

	ken seefried iii	...!{akgua, allegra, amd, harpo, hplabs,
	k...@gatech.edu		inhp4, masscomp, rlgvax, sb1, uf-cgrl,
	ccas...@gitvm1.bitnet	unmvax, ut-ngp, ut-sally}!gatech!ken

	soon to be open: ...!gatech!spooge!ken (finally ;'})