From: hulse...@philmds.UUCP (Rob Hulsebos)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.aux
Subject: STREAMS
Date: 26 Aug 88 11:45:21 GMT

I do not run A/UX but a look-alike (not a clone) system, made by
the same company that made the A/UX system for Apple.
My system has support for streams, but the documentation is missing.
I do not know anybody running A/UX, so that's why I post this question:

does the A/UX system has either in the online manuals or in the normal
manuals any info about streams ?

If yes, could a copy of the online manuals related to streams perhaps be
mailed to me? If the normal manuals contain text about streams, please
let me know so I can buy a manual set.

Thanks.

R.A. Hulsebos                                       ...!mcvax!philmds!hulsebos
Philips I&E Automation Modules                            phone: +31-40-785723
Building TQ-III-1, room 11
Eindhoven, The Netherlands                                # cc -O disclaimer.c